Perfect-for-Fall Prints November 24, 2015
As the weather gets cooler, most of us switch out our kiddos’ wardrobe to reflect the seasonal shift. But this year, instead of opting for blacks, blues, and greys, we’re looking to liven things up with some prints! And lucky for you, this year’s coolest styles are, in fact, printed, which makes things easier than ever.
Bring your little’s look to life with fall wears that make a majorly fun statement.
1. This season, say yes to stripes! Pre washed for a vintage feel, these stunners are printed with non-toxic water based ink and look amazing with a statement tee, some fuzzy boots and of course, a cozy scarf.
Kira Kids Stripe Tan Leggings, Hatched Baby
2. Fun and flirty, this feminine number will leave your little diva feeling pretty in pink. It’s comfy enough to dress up or down, so pair it with booties, leggings, and a leather jacket and head out into the great outdoors in style. The best part? Those ah-dorable ruffles.
Joah Love Striped Ruffle Dress, Hatched Baby
3. Conquer the cold in these slim fit cotton camo pants. Made in the USA, they’re oh-so-cool with a denim jacket, black long sleeve, and some cool-guy sneakers. Fashion-forward and comfy? We’re in.
Joah Love Sid Camo Pant, Hatched Baby
4. Sway away from basic grey with this splatter-print romper. It’s not only loose, but it also boasts cuffed ankles and a snap closure at the shoulder. It’s perfect for boys and girls, and looks oh-so-cute with sneakers and a jacket.
Sweet Luka Mo Splatter Tank Romper, Hatched Baby
5. Give those single shade coats a break and make a chic statement with this bold and bright piece. Soft wool and cool buttons provide warmth in the most stylish way possible. Wear it with skinnies, a sweater, a knit beanie and some booties.
Appaman Clementine Coat, Hatched Baby
6. Amp up that basic cableknit with some funky retro leggings. This pair is a bit thicker than others, which makes ‘em perfect for cooler weather…and the print? It’s seriously mesmerizing!
Joah Love Kina Maze Leggings, Hatched Baby